Six Sister's Stuff Review (Sweets & Treats)


I have to confess that I'm a little jealous of the Six Sisters. They've created a franchise around things I love--cooking, baking treats, and hanging out with each other. Add to that that their cookbooks (if you can call them that) are beautiful and everything looks so good I want to make them all right now.

This cookbook is beautiful, printed on glossy, high-quality paper, with gorgeous photographs for every recipe. (Why even bother with a cookbook if you're not going to have mouth-watering photographs?) Everything sounds good and I'm looking forward to making almost everything in here. The almond joy cookies are ridiculous, by the way.

If you have any of their other books, be sure to add this one for a full collection. If you don't own any of the others, this one is a great place to start.

Get yours HERE!

2 comments:

fredamans said...

I love their books! I had the honor to review this one, and I made the Nutella Brownies. Those things were scrumptious!!! Next I'll make the Red Velvet Cake for my husband, his favorite. I also reviewed their Christmas book last year. I do hope you will check them out and cook/bake some of the goodies.

She is ageless... said...

It looks yummy! I may have to check it out. :)