"The Voice" is the latest show we all enjoy watching together. I love the concept. I love to hear good, interesting voices and the rapport between the judges (soon to be coaches) is usually entertaining. Last night we enjoyed Jamie and Matai a lot.
A few items of note (to me, at least):
- I wish cute Adam Levine wasn't so inked up.
- I can't help but laugh when they interview Cee Lo holding his cat.
- I'd want my son or daughter to choose Blake as their coach.
- It's funny to see how hard it is for Cee Lo to reach his button.
- It seems to me that Christina can't make a decision unless one of the guys does first. Maybe that's because last year her team was flat-out awful.
- I really like Carson Daly as host and prefer his genuine awkwardness to Ryan Seacrest's slickness any day.
- I wish someone would please make Christina wear real clothes. Her hair and clown makeup is bad enough but having to look at those nasty, fake you-know-whats brings down the show a few notches.
Looking forward to the rest of the season. It's not too late to start watching. I won't be watching American Idol again. I like The Voice so much better.