SHARE ON OUR CAKE GALLERY

I'd love to see your favorite wedding cakes--either the one you had when you were married and/or the one you'd choose now. Were you thrilled with your cake? or would you pick something different if you had to do it again.

While you're there, be sure to hit the LIKE  button to be updated on all the news, polls, prizes and fun as we countdown to the release of For What It's Worth.

It's easy to add your cake. Just right click and copy the image url, then put it in the comment line. Piece of cake, right?

Can't wait to see what you share and can't wait for you to join the For What It's Worth fan page.

Comments

Mindy said…
I don't have a scanner to scan a pic of my wedding cake in, but you KNOW how much I love mine, and how beautiful it was! :)
Anonymous said…
I don't have a photo of mine with me. But I will take the one in your blog for my 50th anniversary! Can't wait for your book to come out. This is very exciting. Wish I could be there for your kick off party! LMH
missy said…
I can't wait to read your book! Check out some of these cakes:
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/4/29/sunday-sweets-modern-chic.html
(I love several of these, especially the two with french themes and the one with dandelions.)

Or these:
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2011/1/23/sunday-sweets-fun-wedding-cakes.html
(Love the bottom one with the turtle. So cute!)
Anonymous said…
My cake was my favorite ever. Favorite part of all my choices with my wedding. And I had an amazing "cake maker"!! My daughter now says she wants her cake to be like mine. Yahoo!!!
I'll have to see if my "cake maker" is willing to help make hundreds of beautiful little flowers. Or at least teach me how to do it.