Thirty Days of Thanks - Day 23 - November 23


Today I'm thankful for my grandparents.

All four of my grandparents are wonderful examples of hard work, sacrifice and love for their families.

An article could be written about each one and I think I'll do that during the next year, but for today I'll say I'm incredibly grateful to have been able to know all of them for long enough to have wonderful memories. They were amazing people and they let me know how much they loved me. No girl could have had better grandparents--except my sisters.

I miss them and look forward to being reunited with them again. I love you, Grandpa and Grandma Hatch and Grandpa and Grandma Higginson.

Comments

Anonymous said…
These four wonderful people are very special in my life. My own Mom and Dad who taught me, cared for me and loved me. And Mom and Dad in-law who taught, cared for and loved your Dad. True heros in our lives and we love and miss them. LMH