- I don't have to clean another toilet. Ever!
- I never have to pay another bill.
- No more addressing Christmas cards and worrying about who I missed.
- No more __________________. (I'm withholding the name just in case the world doesn't end today and I have to continue to
deal withassociate with him/her.
- I don't have to think about another diet or exercise program. For the rest of eternity!!!
- I don't have to worry about who my children are going to marry and if their spouses will like me.
- I'll never have to pass (or not pass) another kidney stone.
- No more homework! (I live vicariously through my children and when they have to suffer through homework, I have to suffer through homework.)
- We won't get to meet Bruce at the airport and hug him for the first time in more than 387 days.
- I won't get to see what my children would have done with their lives.
- No more family vacations.
- I won't ever get to be a grandma and hold my children's sweet babies.
- Travis and I won't have those golden years together.
- I won't get to see and spend time with my extended family.
- I won't get to eat any more of my favorite foods.
- I need more time to repent and become a better person.