Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! In honor of this beautiful day when we celebrate the birth of our Savior, I'd like to share a few of my favorite Christmas songs with you.

I hope you have a lovely day with your family. I hope you get exactly what you want under the tree. I hope if you want a white Christmas, it's white and if you don't, it's not. I hope you're surrounded by loved ones. I hope you're able to eat fantastic food.

But most of all, I hope you're able to take a few minutes to ponder what this day is really about. On a lonely night, in a manger that I'm sure smelled and sounded like animals, a young woman went through agony and gave birth to the greatest man that would ever live, the man who would teach us, love us, and save us.

Let's not forget Him this CHRISTmas.

Enjoy!









Comments

fredamans said…
Merry Christmas!