A Few Videos that Made Me Happy!



This commercial makes me smile and a couple of times, it even makes me laugh. I wish there were more commercials like this. If there were, I'd stop fast forwarding through them. I really love this one and can't stop watching it.




Yesterday, trumpeter Jesse McGuire performed The National Anthem at the Carolina Panthers football game. It was fantastic. Perfect, respectful and beautiful. It gave me goosebumps. And that flag on the field is stunning!



And here's some super talented girl I found doing a pretty great Elvis cover. All right. She's my daughter. But she is super talented and it is a pretty great Elvis cover.

Comments

Mindy said…
I love that coca-cola commercial. It makes me cry and laugh and smile all at the same time. I watch it every once in awhile just for fun. :) I think Savannah is a fabulous singer...such a unique voice! I'd buy an album.