In Book News...

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I've been MIA the last little while. The reason is because I've been working fast and furiously on all things book. And guess what? I have news.


First, The Husband Maker is now available on Amazon, iTunes, and Kobo. It's coming soon to Nook and will be available in paperback, possibly as soon as next week.

In other The Husband Maker news, I've chosen a narrator for the audio books for this series. Her name is Nicky Phillips. She's super talented and I'm so excited she's going to be Charlotte. Yay!

And finally, it's time to show you the cover for the second book in the series. It's The Match Maker and it will be available in the fall.
I hope you're having a fantastic summer. It's flying by much too fast for me.

Comments

missy said…
Yay! I just bought The Husband Maker on Amazon. So happy it's available. :) I needed a book for our upcoming vacation. Can't wait! I've lost my copy of For What It's Worth. I'm sure I loaned it out and can't remember who has it. I'll have to get that one again. It was definitely a keeper!
Anonymous said…
Read it! Loved it! can't wait for the sequal. Clever and very well written. Keep writing fun and clean books. What a treat for those of us who love a good clean romance.
LMH