First of all, Happy New Year!!!

Secondly, today is release day for Broken Things to Mend.

I have to admit, I'm super nervous. It's the first full-length novel in the Power of the Matchmaker Series, and I don't want it to fizzle and die like last night's sparklers, I've been proud of everything I've released to this point in my writing life, but this one feels different. Maybe it's the tone the story took, maybe it's the flawed and broken characters, maybe it's that it stretched me when I wrote it, maybe it's that I fell hard for the setting (seriously, Sisters, Oregon is one of the loveliest little towns), or maybe it's a combination of those. Whatever it is, I'm really proud of this book.

I hope you enjoy it! 

Celia is in desperate need of a change--a change of scenery, a change of pace, and a complete redo of all relationships. Not knowing what else to do, she opens a map, closes her eyes, and lets fate decide her future. Then she packs her meager belongings and buys a one-way ticket to a little town on the fringes of Oregon's Deschutes National Forest called Sisters. She's wanted a family for years. Will she find one in Sisters? 

What Celia doesn't plan to find is a strange Chinese woman whose meddling ways keep throwing her in the path of a handsome, but reserved, forest ranger. But no matter how kind or dependable Silas seems to be, there are some things in Celia's past that neither of them can escape, and this time, the damage might be too much to mend.

What people are saying:


"Once I picked up Broken Thing To Mend, I was gone. From the first to the last page this one was a page-turner for me." - Maureen

"I think this is White's best work yet. I couldn't put it down. Loved it!" - Anne

Get your copy here. 

Comments

Sally T. said…
I'll be posting my review on Amazon and GoodReads later today! This was a fantastic book. I loved it. I think you had to walk a fine line with one of your major plot points, and you did great! You were caring and treated several sensitive topics with such respect. A love story can be good, but with the added depths of your characters, this one was such a page turner! You've kicked off what promises to be a lovely project. Thank you!